Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have been busy with the Visual Arts League of Allen gallery at Watters Creek and with my exhibition at Horizon Unitarian Church and the upcoming exhibition at Blue House Gallery in Allen. Plus, life got in the way for a while. Spent time with family which I enjoyed very much.

At the Watters Creek gallery last night we had a special event featuring the international artist, Kat, - http://www.katfineart.com/album0.html - who does wonderful paintings related to music, musicians and musical instruments. She worked on one of her paintings in the gallery. Watching another artist work is an experience I always enjoy and learn from.

A few weeks ago we had the "Interactive Art Experience" with artist, Kelly Bartlett, who offers a collaborative experience with clients who can choose colors and make marks on paper which she then turns into a unique composition which she completes.

Sally Meding has been making and selling her fabulous woven bead jewelry on special evenings in the gallery, and has branched out to woven beading for christmas ornaments which are unique and beautiful.

I can't wait to get back to my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment